Precise And Stunning Asphalt Roofing Services In Exton, PA
The Importance Of Secure Asphalt Roofing
Asphalt roofing is popular for Exton, PA, homeowners who value affordability, versatility, and longevity. This roofing system is a traditional style that features asphalt shingles in rows across the decking, with a watertight sealant to prevent moisture infiltration and mold growth.
If your shingles or underlying roofing material is damaged or aged, our crew at Best Contracting can help you repair or replace the roof to keep your home safe and secure.
We have a group of fantastic, licensed contractors with years of experience in the industry and local area. They are familiar with Chester County climate trends and which products work best for the weather here.
Whether you need a simple fix or a complete replacement, we can help you get the desired results and protect your family from the elements!
Asphalt Roof Repairs
Cracked, curled, or gapping shingles can lead to severe issues if left unaddressed. Our team can help you fix your asphalt roofing to prevent costly damage and increase the efficiency of your roof.
This standard roofing system is susceptible to various damages, such as leaks, cracks, and deterioration due to weather exposure and UV rays.
Some of the benefits of repairing your roofing before it becomes a problem include:
- Protects your home from water damage: One of the primary functions of a roof is to protect your Exton, PA, home from water infiltration. Damaged asphalt roofs can develop leaks, allowing water to seep into the material’s underlying layers and attic. Watch for discoloration and foul smells.
- Extends the lifespan of the roof: Not everybody can afford a roof replacement, and by repairing minor issues early, you can avoid needing one.
- Maintains energy efficiency: A damaged roof can compromise the interior temperature control of a home by letting unwanted hot air in or out. Leaks or gaps in the roofing system can allow air to escape, affecting the insulation and increasing the use of your HVAC system.
- Preserves curb appeal and property value: The roof is a significant aesthetic element of a home’s exterior. A damaged roof can negatively impact your property’s curb appeal and overall appearance.
Our asphalt roof repair process typically involves inspecting the current materials, creating a plan to fix them most affordably, and performing repairs to shingles, roof decking, and other exterior components like siding.
We welcome your input at each stage of the process to ensure our visions and the final result align.
Asphalt Roof Replacement
An asphalt roof replacement is where our crew removes the existing shingles from your Exton, PA, home and installs new, updated materials.
Over time, asphalt shingles can deteriorate due to various factors, such as age, weather exposure, and wear and tear. This deterioration may require a replacement to maintain your property’s structural integrity and curb appeal.
When Is An Asphalt Roof Replacement Necessary?
Several signs may indicate the need for an asphalt roof replacement, including the following:
- Age: Asphalt shingles typically have a lifespan of 15-30 years. If your roof is approaching or has exceeded this age range, the materials may not function properly anymore.
- Damage: The materials may be irreparable if your roof has sustained significant damage from severe weather or fallen debris.
- Leaks: Persistent roof leaks that can’t be adequately sealed may indicate that the shingles’ integrity is compromised and could lead to water damage if left unaddressed.
- Mold Or Mildew: If you notice mold or mildew growth on your roof, it may indicate moisture infiltration, indicating a necessary replacement in specific scenarios.
Aesthetics: If your roof’s appearance has significantly deteriorated, affecting your home’s curb appeal, you may opt for a replacement to improve its appearance and resale value.
Why Choose Best Contracting For Your Asphalt Roof
Repair And Replacement Needs
A roofing project can cost a decent amount of money, and it’s best to ensure you’re choosing a contractor that will keep your best interests at heart.
Our team is known for its exceptional customer service, experience, and empathy, and we also ensure that you aren’t spending a penny more than necessary. Aside from that, we offer a transparent process that keeps you in the loop from start to finish in case you have any input or changes you want to make.
We offer third-party financing, making repairs and replacement accessible to more Exton, PA, residents.
We want to save you valuable time that would otherwise be spent applying to multiple lenders at various institutions. The application process is very straightforward and it can be filled out rather quickly.
If you have decent credit, we’re confident you’ll qualify for a payment plan that works for you!
Another feature that differentiates us from other contracting companies is our workmanship warranties which range from 5 to 25+ years. As well as lifetime product warranties from several manufacturers.
We have a solid relationship with each of our manufacturers and can offer affordable or free repairs if any roofing materials we install prematurely fail.
Lastly, our crew has completed hundreds of projects in Exton, PA, and we have five-star reviews from previous clients to prove our work ethic and craftsmanship.
Our testimonials come from sites like Google, Yelp, BBB, and Angie’s List. Our customers rave about incredible service, empathy, and attention to detail from our team members.
After all, Best Contracting always prioritizes your experience throughout our processes.
Hire Us To Get The Best Roof Replacement And Repair Results Possible In Exton, PA
Best Contracting features highly experienced, licensed contractors that value your satisfaction and project approval.
We are local and know how the weather affects various materials like flashing, shingles, and siding during each season throughout the year.
Contact us or call us today at (717) 283-4524, and our crew will provide exceptional results that protect you and your family from the elements!
Get Your Service Or Repairs Underway.
For truly ELITE residential and commercial roofing, siding, gutter, and leaf protection services throughout Pennsylvania, home and business owners turn to Best Contracting. If you need help and want it to come from a contractor who holds to the “do it once and do it right” mindset, contact us today for a free quote.